No time to cook? • Tired of cooking or going out to eat? • Tired of fast food? • Hate to shop? • Hate cleaning your kitchen??
Knock. Knock. Food! is a unique service that provides a stress free personal culinary experience.
Come home to a fridge stuffed with quality dishes designed and prepared by a chef in your home!
You chose how many portions you need and I will come by on a weekly basis and cook you your meals for the week. Take a week off for vacation or just request a meal custom for you and a wonderful night at home and I will make you an amazing dinner you won’t forget.
Who uses personal chefs?
- Singles who work long hours, go to the gym, and head home and want something healthy, homemade, and just don’t have the time to cool.
- Couples that love food and just want to come home to something healthy and delicious with little fuss.
- Families get beyond busy, especially if both parents work. It’s important that kids learn to eat healthy and have alternatives to drive-thu dining, commercially frozen entrees, and canned Chef Boyardee’s Italian cuisines.
- New Parents are busy raising a little new born, and still want to watch what they eat. Let a chef help you out at home.
- Diets & Health Concerns can be stressful as it is. The last thing you want to worry about it what to eat and how to prepare it.
- Seniors want to stay independent but still want a little help. Wouldn’t it be nice if you didn’t have to deal with going to the grocery store or cooking up food in the kitchen?
- A Perfect Gift for a friend, family, wedding, anniversary, mother/father of the bride, new moms and dads, returning home from the hospital, or just to say I love you.
Knock. Knock. Food! personal chef service is your answer to great tasting, healthy, and affordable meals to enjoy in the comfort of your own home. without the daily grind of shopping and cooking.
A personal chef is not a luxury
A personal chef service provides stress-free meals prepared to your specifications in your home. Your kitchen is left spotless with a refrigerator and freezer full of delicious meals. Having your own personal chef is not a luxury reserved for the rich. A personal chef service can cost you less than eating out at a moderately priced restaurant. Using a personal chef service can free up 10 to 12 hours of your time every week. Personal chefs are responsible for handling all the menu planning, grocery shopping, cooking, packaging and kitchen cleanup! All you have to do is come home, reheat your food that was prepped and cooked fresh at home from an experienced chef, and you’re good to go.
Benefits of a personal chef service
Clients who hire a personal chef generally don’t have the time or ability to cook for themselves but have the resources to hire someone else to do it for them. Some clients are too busy with their work or family while others may just want to free up time so they can do the things they enjoy other than grocery shopping and cooking in the kitchen. Other clients might simply be tired of restaurant or take-out food and some may not know how to cook and have no desire to learn.
- Customize menus specifically for you and your family
- Do all the grocery shopping
- Buy only the freshest ingredients available
- Make delicious healthy meals that you will look forward to eating
- Take into account any dietary restrictions
- Cook meals that are always preservative-free
- Package all materials conveniently
- Label meals for easy thawing and reheating
- Leave your kitchen sparkling clean
Please contact me for further information and a free consultation.
If you have additional questions please check out this Personal Chef Service Q&A
Personal Chef fees include:
- Personalized menu planning
- Grocery shopping (this does not include the cost of groceries)
- Prepping, cooking, and properly labeling and storing your meals with heating instructions
- Clean up after cooking as if I was never there!
Cost Break Down of Services
- 5 Entrees + 5 sides x 4 Servings (20 meals) = $240 + groceries
- 4 Entrees + 4 sides x 4 Servings (16 meals) = $210 + groceries
- 3 Entrees + 3 sides x 4 Servings (12 meals) = $170 + groceries
- 2 Entrees + 2 sides x 4 Servings (8 meals) = $140 + groceries
- 1 Entree + 1 side x 4 Servings (4 meals) = $120 + groceries
Groceries are charged separately from total cost above.